Rom Deodex Samsung A310f

 I am trying to build a samsung galaxy A ROM DEODEX SAMSUNG A310F

I am trying to build a samsung galaxy A310F rom deodex
base firmware that I use is android version of nougat
if you want to use the deodex rom I built you should use the same firmware base with the deodex rom that I woke up because if it is different there is often a problem.
function of deodex rom to modify the android system because it is very important to make it easier when doing customization replace rom odex to deodex rom and modify android system to get maximum result

Feature
  1. Deodex Rom
  2. Remove bloatware
  3. Root
Install requirements
  1. Already installed twrp or cwm
How to install
  1. Press the volume up key on power and home simultaneously until it goes into recovery
  2. Find the deodex file that has been downloaded and then install the file
  3. when it's finished reboot
  4. Wait for deodex process 10 to 20 minutes
  5. Done
rom deodex update in the same post
Model SM-A310F
Name Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
Country Indonesia
Product XID
Pda A310FXXU3CQL2
Csc A310FOLE3CQL2
Android 7.0
Date 14-01-2018
Download Drive
Model SM-A310F
Name Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
Country Indonesia
Product XID
Pda A310FXXU3CQG1
Csc A310FOLE3CQF1
Android 7.0
Date 26-07-2017
Download Drive

Sumber https://samsungdeodex.blogspot.com/