Rom Deodex Samsung A530f

 I just built deodex rom for samsung galaxy A ROM DEODEX SAMSUNG A530F
I just built deodex rom for samsung galaxy A530f or samsung galaxy A8
I think this works well because there is no difference when building rom deodex for samsung galaxy A8
If you want to modify the android system of course you have to convert rom odex into rom deodex
but before that you should have a native rom backup in case of problems you just restore the original rom

Feature
  1. Deodex Rom
  2. Remove bloatware
  3. Root
Install requirements
  1. Already installed twrp or cwm
How to install
  1. Press the volume up key on power and home simultaneously until it goes into recovery
  2. Find the deodex file that has been downloaded and then install the file
  3. when it's finished reboot
  4. Wait for deodex process 10 to 20 minutes
  5. Done
rom deodex update in the same post
Model SM-A530F
Name Samsung Galaxy A8
Country Indonesia
Product XID
Pda A530FXXU1AQLC
Csc A530FOLE1AQLC
Android 7.1.1
Date 10-01-2018
Download Drive

Sumber https://samsungdeodex.blogspot.com/